Recent research even shows that imagining a loved one’s presence (with the help of a photo) when anticipating or feeling pain of their absence significantly decreases brain activity related to pain, as well as your personal, subjective experience of it. It’s almost as good as having your loved one next to you. We did say almost.
You will also like
- Business in partnership with nature. Everyone wins.More and more, consumers want to know where their purchases come from, how they’re made and the environmental impact of their manufacture.
- Sports sponsorships. The better athletes play, the more brands pay.There is a difference between sponsorships and endorsements in the world of global sports. The better athletes play, the more brands pay.
- How to create a company name?If you have dreams beyond tomorrow, you’re going to need a company name with a unique flavour and impact that can be adapted for your domain name.
- Why you should learn to write like Ernest Hemingway.Hemingway was a brilliant writer and he almost certainly had no hard and fast rules. How you can apply Hemingway’s style to your business writing?
- The language of interactionChange your approach to people by listening more closely to what they’re saying. Some kind of language and attitude kills innovation.
- Idioms add colour to your written and verbal communications.An idiom is a phrase or expression that has two meanings: the literal and the figurative or symbolic. Here are some common idioms.